Please pray for my husband to return ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Rodfird

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my husband to return home to his family. He has left us and has no intention of returning. He has moved on with his life and having an affair. We need urgent prayer for God to bring his prodigal son home

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Rodfird and their family. Lord, we lift up their husband who has left them and is involved in an affair. We pray for your divine intervention and for the restoration of their family. Your Word tells us in Luke 15:20 that the father of the prodigal son saw him from a distance and ran to embrace him. We ask that you would do the same for Rodfird's husband, that you would open his eyes to the consequences of his actions and bring conviction to his heart.

Lord, we pray that you would soften his heart and draw him back to his family. Help him to realize the love and commitment that Rodfird and their children have for him. We ask that you would break the chains of the affair and any other sinful relationships that he may be involved in. Fill him with a deep sense of repentance and a desire to seek forgiveness and reconciliation.

Father, we know that you are a God of restoration and redemption. We believe that nothing is impossible for you. We ask that you would work in miraculous ways to bring healing and restoration to this family. Surround them with your love, comfort, and peace during this difficult time.

We also pray for Rodfird and their children, Lord. Strengthen them and give them the grace to forgive and extend love to their husband and father. Help them to trust in your perfect timing and to continue to seek you in prayer.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. May your will be done in this situation, and may your name be glorified through the restoration of this family. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you and your family, Rodfird. May God's grace and peace be with you all.

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please Jesus please return my husband to me. He moved in with his ex girlfriend. Please return him to our home, restore his love for me. Restore his heart in your name. Reunite our love and passion.
Replies
Views
My husband left after an argument we had about an emotional affair I suspect he's having. I love him so much and I need him to come home to me he's been gone for some days I know he's at his Grandma's house alone but I need him with me.
Replies
Views
Lord I pray my husband returns to you Lord. Lord I know if he returns to you and be faithful to you he will return home to his wife and children. Holy Spirit please speak to my husband and guide him back in every way My husband Marcus should go. Please Lord God hear my cry to you in Jesus Name...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband James he is having problems breathing his esophogus is narrowed he is diabetic and yesterday he woke up feeling strange his hip,leg and arm felt numb he is still having problems with it he thinks he could have had a stroke my husband has other serious health problems...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband to come home..he go and stay with other women..he didn't come home 2days and now..I want him to live that women and come to me and my son...please clean my husband mind evil control my husband so please remove this evil and bring our daddy home...he didn't make like...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom