Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Orhanistyr

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my husband. Please pray that he will turn away from the world and seek after righteousness. Please pray that he will have a spiritual awakening to Jesus. That his heart will desire nothing but Jesus. He is coming very soon, and the world will be in turmoil. I need his help protecting our family from the world and the evils of this world. Please pray that him and I can align together spiritually. That we can both feel and align ourselves towards Jesus more fully and desire this together. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

May God Grant You the Desire, Power, and Execution to Draw Closer to Him!

Similar Requests

Hello my name is lilian iam requesting you to pray for my husband to get a job coz everything is not going on well, it all started when my husband wanted to travel abroad for job since there things have changed nobody wants to help him including familly members, even those who promised to help...
Replies
Views
Pray for anil jacob who is in crises.he started journey from a place but no message from after that. Pray for his escape from evils .Prayer and God can create wonders in the world. Pray for him
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband Austin to fight addiction With alcohol and drugs and to break all Family Curses. Please pray for him to follow God's will and to surround himself with godly people To open his eyes to the spiritual battle that is, before him.Pray for Jesus to give him strength and...
Replies
Views
Please pray that my children Saxon and Layla and husband Wynn get baptized and that my family and I can be convicted and align our will with Gods so that we can be accepted into his kingdom. I pray that my faith will reign over any fears and that I feel more confident to spread what Jesus Christ...
Replies
Views
Dear God, Please save my Husband Marcus. Save him from this wicked world. Save him Lord Jesus, so he can do your Holy Will for his life . Dear Lord, he’s your child save your child Lord. Lord we pray Marcus will be. a faithful servant, Husband, Father and Man of God. Lord I’m praying my Husband...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom