Please pray for my ###. He has bruises and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please pray for my father. He has bruises and scrapes from a fall a week ago, and now the scrape on his knee is infected. He has diabetes and other health problems. Please pray that this infection and his bruises are healed, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I pray in Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth's Name for this prayer for ###'s father's injuries. I thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H and May your will Elohim Y-H-W-H always be done in our lives and ###'s father's life as well and hers. Amen
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
255
Psalm 93:1 ►l: The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved. Commentary on this verse: The majesty, power, and holiness of Christ's kingdom. - The Lord might have...
Replies
6
Views
119
Hello everyone, I would like to request from you to pray for my father, he has taken the vaccine a few years ago and now he has multiple myeloma (first stages). Please pray for his healing. Thank you and God bless you all!
Replies
10
Views
577
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom