Please Pray For My Friendship With ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
please pray that my friend ### forgives me and understand my behavior and that we can be very good friends again

and that I stop feeling bad because he does n' t want me to be his girlfriend.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my friendship bw ### and myself. I miss him when he's not around. I would like for us to grow in friendship and get closer emotionally, mentally, etc. That means we need to communicate more than we do now. And have more honest convos, more joyous convos, experience togetherness that...
Replies
8
Views
209
I want to pray for Me and My friend ###. I surrender our bond to you Lord. Lord bless our bond with your grace and be the center of it. I want you to lead our bond with your love Lord. Cleanse both of our heart with your holy blood and make it pure out of lust and replace it with your...
Replies
6
Views
268
Please pray that my friendships get better.
Replies
5
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom