Please Pray For My Friend Munna

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heavenly father you are the wonderful father in this world. lord you are the great lord in this world. today i pray for my friend.you touch him today. in this night you can do miracle for his life.lord you covered with ur blood for my frnd.what ever he need please help to him in every minit in every second, you touch him and save him my lord.you never leave my frnd thank u my lord jesus. i pray for my frnd. in the name of jesus Amen.

prayer partners please prayer for my frnd.he was very good frnd to me. my frnd name is munna.

I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

"My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him." Ps 62:5.

Isaiah 26:3 tells us: God will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear Father, heavenly God! I am praying today for my health. Please, God, heal my body and heal all my pains. I am praying for a mammogram results be normal in your holly Jesus name. Take away all illness from my body. Please restore every cell in my body and make me new again o Dear God! I need...
Replies
Views
Father God I ask you to touch my brother-in-law and release him from all illness and diseases. God HEAL him. Perform a miracle for him Lord. Lord God give him hope. Remind him that NOTHING is impossible for you. God touch my sister give her the strength and Lord heal her body from any and...
Replies
Views
Pray for my family as we are going through alot,my sister she has a swollen brain&weak loss of memory from attackers,my brother has a swollen heart he is loosing it breathing heavily , family going through financial crisis pray for my family restotion &tatol healing i believe the good Lord will...
Replies
Views
Lord I pray you fill my son Chris with your perfect peace so that he gets a full night's rest every night. Help him to turn off his thinking at night so that he can get a good night's sleep everyday. Thank you father for your love and miracles. My faith is always in you. I pray this petition in...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I stand before you today asking for something impossible. I know I should be happy that this toxic person is out of my life but something inside of me is not in peace. I can’t sleep at night and my anxiety is taking over me. Lord, I am begging that you talk to Amiel. He is the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom