Please Pray For My ###, ### For My ### & For Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

setu

Account Closed
please pray for my father & mother, they are ill. my father has a pain in his leg, and my mother is a patient of high blood pressure & heart disease. pray for them. please pray for my ###, I want to live with my father, mother & with my ###. please pray for my uncle ###, he is ill. pray for my youngest brother ###, he is on some problem with her girlfriend & his business. please pray.
 
Repeat this over a lot.

O Great Physician by all the power of which you are known to God, arise and declare total healing to the bone marrow and every damaged cell in ### body in the name of Jesus.

Amen
 
I pray for your ###, that the pains of old age will no longer be their portion from now. I pray that as their years increase, so their strength in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in You. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You . Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I fell asleep for a hour or 2 while I was asleep I dreamt 1 that ### said you are about to die and once you die you are going straight to hell and I end up dying and going to hell and 2. I had dreams of losing my relations 3. I had dreams where my relations weren't...
Replies
6
Views
132
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
11
Views
220
Dear heavenly father I want to lift up my daughter ### too and my granddaughter ### her daughter my granddaughter is ### she battles with anorexia OCD and I'm declaring that that is no longer the case and also a sensation that something stuck in her throat that's not real and is limiting her...
Replies
6
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom