Please Pray For My ###, ### For My ### & For Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

setu

Account Closed
Please pray for my father & mother, they are ill. Pray for me. I need a job at ### and I want to live with my father, mother & with my ###. Already I gave an interview at ###. Please pray that I can get this job to serve for God, for my father & mother & for a better life. Please pray.
 
Praying for them..and for you..
 
Merciful Lord and Savior Jesus, Jesus I bring before you all the problems that ### is facing in his life Lord. Lord we believe that when we come to you and open our heart Lord to you sincerely you will pour out all the blessings from Heaven. Lord you kingdom is filled with all the treasure of goodness and beauty Lord. Lord by your mercy pass on some happiness and joy in ###'s life Lord. Make it worthy Lord. Give healing to his parents and a good and steady job to ### Lord. Lord you are our only hope for salvation Lord, Lord please hear our prayers and by your mercy and kindness fulfill them if it is you holy will, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Dear Father Almighty we pray for brother ###...forgive his sins, lead him into salvation and fill him with your Holy Spirit...Father Fulfill his needs as per your will...in Jesus Name....AMEN!!!
 
I have prayed for you. That God will hear and answer your plea. He will grant healing to your parents and He will provide for your needs. Have faith in Him. Amen.
 
I pray that pains of old age will not be the portion of your parents since you trust in Lord. I pray that you will get the job that will abundantly enable you to meet all your financial needs in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
GOD can do well for you, be hope everything will be possible, we believe in god, we stay in god, what can it separate us with our god, nothing! nothing! god help ### as you know and healing his parents amen.
 
```html
Child of God Let This Be Your Confession



In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.



I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!



Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.



2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.



3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.



4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.



6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I fell asleep for a hour or 2 while I was asleep I dreamt 1 that ### said you are about to die and once you die you are going straight to hell and I end up dying and going to hell and 2. I had dreams of losing my relations 3. I had dreams where my relations weren't...
Replies
6
Views
135
Dear heavenly father I want to lift up my daughter ### too and my granddaughter ### her daughter my granddaughter is ### she battles with anorexia OCD and I'm declaring that that is no longer the case and also a sensation that something stuck in her throat that's not real and is limiting her...
Replies
6
Views
153
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
11
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom