Please Pray For My ### Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

blissandjoy

Humble Servant of All
Please Pray that I will make at least the required 40% on my math final, I need to pass this so badly. Please pray that God gives me the knowledge and that I will make a 40% on my math final.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
```markdown
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
thanks everyone
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord our God,

I humbly lift to You my remaining Final Pay from ###. You know how important these funds are for my bills and essential needs.

Please guide and touch the hearts of everyone involved so that, if it is Your will, my Final Pay may be processed and released smoothly and without...
Replies
15
Views
64
Greetings Children of God,My name is ### and i am writing my final exam which determine my future next month,May you please help me with prayers,passing this exam is a key to our family breakthrough poverty.Please help me thank you
Replies
10
Views
185
Please pray for me, that I may successfully pass my final examinations and be given the opportunity to proceed to my internship. May God guide me, strengthen me, and bless all my efforts. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom