Please Pray for my family we have been throw ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BQuick

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray for my family we have been through some difficult times this year. I had surgery this time last year for the removal of a brain tumor. I haven't worked in over a year; disability turned me down. I have faith that I am going to get it this time. My family struggles month after month to pay bills, but the LORD sees us through. It is that time again; I know He is going to BLESS us with the money to pay these bills. My son's child's mother left him and his son for a felony drug dealer. My son is a full-time college student; he will graduate next spring and he just took the test to go into the military. He missed his court date, struggling to pay a lawyer who would go to court until she was paid in full. Her and her lawyer drew up papers and had a judge sign off on them, giving her sole custody. My son has no rights to his own child. He has done anything wrong but try to be a good father to his son. They were engaged; he has no criminal record. This is how the legal system works. I am asking for prayer; my family is in need. It gets so hard sometimes I wonder if things would be better if I weren't even here. But I think about my children and my grandson. She had the papers fixed so we won't see him any of the holidays but two hours on Christmas Day. I told my son to go to the head start school, which she has all her family on the list. I thank GOD for his teacher; she told my son to come and see him any time he wants. My grandson runs and hugs him; he says and says, "Daddy, I LOVE YOU!!" This is a four-year-old child; she told the teacher she doesn't want my son in his life. There is a GOD, and I know when He handles it. WELL DONE!!! Amen!!! Please pray for us, keep us in prayer. ###
 
Dear GOD I pray for a complete turn around for this family. I pray dear GOD that you will heal, deliver and set this family free. I pray that the windows of heaven will open and pour you out a blessing that you will not be able to contain. Be blessed, be delivered and be set free in JESUS name, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 32:8 – “With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles.” And the people gained confidence from what Hezekiah the king of Judah said. Extended Explanation of the Verse...
Replies
5
Views
112
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 24:34 – “And poverty will come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man.” Extended Explanation Proverbs 24:34 concludes a warning that began in the previous verses. The message is clear: if you continually put off your...
Replies
8
Views
203
Hi my name is ### and I'm with deeply appreciate if I could get a prayer for me and my fiance and my daughter she ate her name's ### my fiance's name is ### we've been together ### years and things are good for a while and then they go sour but it only happens when certain outside influences get...
Replies
9
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,729
Messages
16,802,782
Members
650,226
Latest member
Alalfunfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom