Please pray for my family. we are having a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsChelle

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my family. we are having a financial hardship and need prayer that God will carry us through.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a family friend who is undergoing ### for ###. I ask any and all reading this to please pray for ###. She's one of the kindest, most giving people I've ever met. She's worked with the homeless for years putting the Lord's teachings into actions. Her kids need her still and I'm worried for...
Replies
9
Views
166
I AM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING MY FAMILY AND A HUBBIE GREATLYYYY.MONEY IS POWER I THINK 🤔 THATS WHAT I NEED FREEDOM TO HAVE IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK TO GET MY FAMILY AND HUBBIE FREEDOM IN MY LIFE HEALING ❤️‍🩹 THEY DONT HATE ME BRAINWASHING IS OUT GREATLYYY ABOUT ME IM NOT TRYING TO HURT...
Replies
9
Views
136
Heavenly Father, We come before You tonight with grateful hearts. Thank You for bringing us safely through our ### trip and for providing for us through every expense, every appointment, every meeting, and every journey. Lord, You know how much we have spent and how our resources have become...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,395
Members
649,287
Latest member
Rioton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom