Please pray for my family to get ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Good morning friends. There may be an opportunity for the buyers who put an offer on the house we REALLY want to fall through. I pray that if it be God's will, that we could get our offer placed back in front of the sellers so that we could get this house for our family to grow in. And I pray if...
Replies
Views
Good morning friends. There may be an opportunity for the buyers who put an offer on the house we REALLY want to fall through. I pray that if it be God's will, that we could get our offer placed back in front of the sellers so that we could get this house for our family to grow in. And I pray if...
Replies
Views
I need a prayer for getting my life back in order and not letting bad influence get in a way I love my Jesus Christ and pray for my family and friends and all the people in the United States of America to be safe and healthy God bless everyone
Replies
Views
To day is my Grandson test please I ask for prayers for him his name is William Clarence Whener his computer went down and he can not get on he is doing home schooling
Replies
Views
Please pray that we get to keep our house insurance and the health of my whole family.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom