Please pray for my family. My husband and ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charliesterri

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my family. My husband and I are both unemployed and I have a job interview this afternoon. Pray that I get the job the Lord has for me very soon. Hard going into the holidays without any money to buy your children gifts. Pray that my husband finds employment soon as well. Thank you!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Dear Father, we together lift up ### job interview unto You and humbly ask Your guidance so that she can perform her best during the interview, and please bless her with Your interference so that this job is assigned to her. Lord, please also bless ### husband with a job so that the family can be provided. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
148
Please pray for ### and ### family of ### in general. Please pray for ### spouse ### to be healed in every way and to be blessed to live a long life and for ### to be happy in that life together until ### go home to Heaven. Please pray also for some important ### request in Jesus Name. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
273
My name is ###. I am felling very alone... please pray for my family...my job.
Replies
9
Views
419
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,125
Members
650,962
Latest member
Dwioraurwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom