I pray God’s blessings of favor, wholeness, healing, fullness, fruitfulness, prosperity, protection, relationship with God, grace, peace in the mighty name of Jesus Amen.
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a mother seeking reunion with her children, who were taken away due to legal issues. The mother emphasizes their Christian faith and baptism in the Sacramento River. She asks for prayers for divine intervention to reunite her family, including her new...
God I thank you for everything you have done in my life and the lives of my children. I thank you for what you are currently in our lives I thank you for everything that you have promised to do in our lives. Lord, please forgive me for my sins ----both committed knowingly and unknowingly. Lord...
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...