Please pray for my family. My grown children have

I pray God’s blessings of favor, wholeness, healing, fullness, fruitfulness, prosperity, protection, relationship with God, grace, peace in the mighty name of Jesus Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a mother seeking reunion with her children, who were taken away due to legal issues. The mother emphasizes their Christian faith and baptism in the Sacramento River. She asks for prayers for divine intervention to reunite her family, including her new...
Replies
8
Views
307
God I thank you for everything you have done in my life and the lives of my children. I thank you for what you are currently in our lives I thank you for everything that you have promised to do in our lives. Lord, please forgive me for my sins ----both committed knowingly and unknowingly. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
187
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom