Please pray for my family, ###, and myself. We ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Please pray for my family, ###, and myself. We are all sick. Thank You, Lord for your strength, healing, peace, love, and so much more. I am nothing without You, Precious Lord.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying for your fast recovery and recuperation for your whole family.. in Jesus' name I pray for your safety Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There's been so much happening lately, and I often find myself feeling overwhelmed and anxious. I usually keep this to myself because that’s just what I’ve been used to. It’s also hard for me to concentrate, but I'm doing my best to prioritize what’s best for my family. Now that my oldest is an...
Replies
12
Views
491
Please God help me I'm not afraid of death but I am afraid of will take care of my family when I am gone. God Bless us all. God knows what I need 🙏 I pray it may align with God's strength and will. In Jesus name I pray Amen 🙏
Replies
9
Views
299
Good day prayer partners, I do hope everyone of you here is doing as well as can be and holding unto the strength of God because without him we are nothing. I need your prayer for my mother ###, my sisters ### and ###, my brothers ###, ### and ###. My sister in law ###, my neice ### and my...
Replies
12
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom