Please pray for my exam that I'll have to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Please pray for my exam that I'll have to take tomorrow. I need to get good or even very good grade.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone! I am here to ask you for prayers because tomorrow Monday is one of the busiest days. I’ll be taking quizzes that I have not yet studied due to other exams, I have return demonstration in nursing, I’ll do a dry run for my hosting, I’ll do a psychiatric disorder and I need to...
Replies
8
Views
255
Please pray I will pass my exam. I am really worried about it. I didn’t sleep well at all because of my anxiety. Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
76
Please pray for my exam preparation and that I pass with flying colors. Thank you very much! Blessings!
Replies
13
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom