Please pray for my employment, good finance ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Team Could you kindly pray for our household that I not lose my employment this week Tuesday. That God would intervene in a big way and assist me with either continuance of my current position or a new job real soon. I am a breadwinner. Thank you. ### ###
Replies
10
Views
217
Please pray for me to be able to provide for my ###, in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
122
I ask that I be given grace and the opportunity to be more mindful and be given the opportunity to grow from the experience. I have had some life struggles and know God has been guiding me through these trials and tribulations and I was really reckless and selfish in my behaviors lately and not...
Replies
7
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,505
Messages
16,800,431
Members
650,021
Latest member
Myrarnuinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom