Please pray for my emotions to calm down and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray for my emotions to calm down and that my ### will be mature and communicate. The enemy is really attacking and I have not been feeling well at all. Thank you
 
Matthew 19:26 says With God, ALL things are POSSIBLE!

I prayed for this. In Jesus' name.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please provide the text you would like to have redacted, and I will process it according to the guidelines.
Replies
8
Views
243
Please pray that I’m calm and peaceful. Sometimes during my PMS I get very sensitive, some of the past insults or hurts come up to my mind and the things people have hurt me about. I want to be completely free from these. I don’t want to get affected. I have been fervently praying. Please pray...
Replies
8
Views
180
Prayer to feel better emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically and that I'm blessed and protected. My dad is pretty much for ing me to text a guy he says will be good for me. The guy worked on the house. He himself got the guys number gave it to me and has been yelling at me to text and...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom