Please pray for my elderly ###'s health and financial

ebsmit

Servant
Please pray for my elderly ###'s health and financial relief for my ### and I. God bless you all!
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life with the sure knowledge that You are always there for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for my request. God Bless###!
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for my request. God Bless###!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my health, especially that my TSH returns to normal, for God's guidance in finding a new job, and for His provision and breakthrough in our family's finances. Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers.
Replies
13
Views
228
Dear Lord, I pray for the health of my family. Please restore our health and please provide us with our daily needs. We commit to you our daughters in their school may you grant them wisdom o God. I am grateful for you for allowing my daughter to complete her 2nd year and finally now on her 3rd...
Replies
12
Views
458
Asking for prayer for my health, that it would be fully restored in Jesus name. Also prayer for immediate financial provision and career breakthrough, that he would make a way in the wilderness 🙏🫶 Thanks all!
Replies
7
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,294
Messages
16,797,821
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom