Please Pray For My Dream Goal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suresh
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Suresh

Guest
Dear Jesus God,

I want to work in ###/###/### which place of the part of the globe would be best suitable to live happily, joyfully with all needs which suits my mentality, please bless my dream goal come into tru, and let me know the exact plan of my life that you are in your mind for me.

Please pray for my above request.

Thx

###
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, by your loving kindess and mercy, please hear and answer our prayers, Amen.
 
Dear God, I pray, please grant ### his wish of working to a country on Your will where he would live happily, in Jesus name, amen
 
Trusting God When the Door Seem to Be Closing

With so much happening in the world today – the recession, job lost, and etc it seems like all the doors closes right in front of our faces. It seems like there’s no way out of the situation we’re in. We pray and pray (day and night) asking God to open up the windows of opportunity for us, but what do you do when all the doors seems to be closed. There’s encouragement for you today.

When One Door Closes, Another One Opens

There are times when we pray and ask God for things. “God bless me with a job; give me that promotion at work; help me to pay my bills and etc”. We ask God for a lot of things. However, we never ask God to open doors He wants to be open and shut doors He wants to be closed.

Today, I’m looking for a job and it seems as though every door is closing on me. Turn down after turn down after turn down. Then I realized that God has something better in store for me. My plans are not always His plans.

God Has Another Plan for You

Sometimes the things we pray for aren’t the things God has in store for us. Oftentimes, we pray for little things when God wants to bless us with bigger things. Sometimes we pray for God to bless us with the wrong things. I had to encourage myself and tell myself: when one door closes, another one opens.

You may be going through a situation right now feeling as though nothing is working out for your good. You might want to give up and throw the towel in. I want to encourage you today and tell you not to give up.

When God closes one door He opens up another. It could be that God wants you to have or be somewhere else in life. Or that God simply has another route for you to go down. Sometimes we have to hear no in order to get to where God wants us to be. Sometimes door closes not because God is against us, but simply because it’s used as a tool to guide us where God wants us to be.

When you feel as though you want to lose hope; don’t! You want to give up; don’t do it. Know that God is with you. Guiding and ordering your footsteps.

He has a specific pathjust for you to travel down but sometimes as children wondering we lose track and go down the wrong path. Because of this, God put road blocks in the wrong paths to get us going down the right path.

Finial Words

Be encouraged and know that God has the key to open every door; change every situation and open new windows of opportunities. Sometimes, road blocks are there to lead you unto the path Jesus would have you to go; sort of like the yellow and white ink in the street guiding you as you drive to your destination.

Be encouraged and know that God does everything for a reason; not for our downfall, but for our good and to His glory. The road blocks we face is simply God guiding us. Be encouraged in Jesus name knowing that when one door closes, another one opens. God bless you.

.

may Lord grant you everything according to his will amen
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9

Dearest Father God,

we can never thank You enough

for sending Jesus and paying the

debt for our sins.

May we never take the cost of Your gift lightly.

At the same time, Father, we want to live confidently, knowing that our salvation

is not dependent on our mistakes

but upon Your grace.

Because of such a lavish gift,

we pledge to live for You today

in a way that reflects the joy we

have at receiving such an awesome gift!!!

Through Jesus, our Grace, we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please help me to make many sales every single day as an affiliate on this popular app. I want to reach my dreams, especially for my children and my family, and to be able to help people in need. Please grant me more wisdom and strength. I am a new affiliate and I am only earning now...
Replies
11
Views
137
Hi I wanted to post my dream to ask for help understanding it. I feel like the meaning might be obvious but maybe I’m missing something? I had a dream where I had gotten engaged. I think ### (lady from a show called Bridgerton) was my friend helping me out with something and I was looking for...
Replies
9
Views
216
A grown man + a younger boy came into a room looked like a father son dynamic. I told them I think I needed exorcism the guy was like praying or giving commands to me and I started barking aggressively at him I head locked the little boy who seemed in join in the deliverance in the dream and I...
Replies
8
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,887
Messages
16,804,359
Members
650,368
Latest member
Ytheethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom