Please pray for my don ### ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That I’d get my old peaceful not having to look over my shoulder life back marriage back and my kids to have a peaceful home with my wife and i in Jesus name if it requires me leaving my job that i’m currently at and if that’s the only way i can get my life back to what it was please ok Jesus...
Replies
13
Views
138
Dear God please help me today. I'm awake now and I am laying in my bed and I will be sitting at my desk in a few minutes for the next couple of hours preparing for my appointment I have in ### hours to meet a young man who works for the ### and I want him to help me plan and prepare for my death...
Replies
12
Views
175
Please pray for a financial breakthrough please pray for salvation for all three daughters they are so lost and out of control my youngest is ### and she is a totally out of control pray for my ex-wife she is out of control in mostly attacks us she has ruined my kids by her moral values and she...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom