PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DEEPEST REQUEST DESIRE OF MY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DEEPEST REQUEST DESIRE OF MY HEART TO BE REAL REALITY SOON AND FOR GOD TO EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS TOTALLY AMAZED ME TRANSFORM MY FAITH WORK WONDERS FOR ME AND TO RESTORE ALL MISERY I HAVE HAD FOR YEARS IN JESUS NAME
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord! Thank You, Jesus! 🙏 Dear Prayer Warriors, For the past two months, my health has been a concern. As I am diabetic and hypertensive, and had undergone angioplasty with two stents placed in October 2024 following an angina episode, I have been particularly concerned about my...
Replies
8
Views
29
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
402
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
443
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,671
Messages
16,813,879
Members
650,948
Latest member
Mrfiamar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom