please pray for my ### debt which is mounting ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter alem
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alem

Guest
please pray for my loan debt which is mounting day by day.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father in heaven please help your child and show a way by that he will come out from this situation and praise to your name, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ, will You please save me. Can’t sleep at night. There are multiple high pressure situations going on and I’m trying to prioritize. I still feel overwhelmed and like I’m going to buckle under the pressure. There are deadlines, mounting debt, unpaid bills. I have...
Replies
7
Views
257
Hi I have mounting stress over a massive debt is due for payment in ### days. I don’t have the funds and this may cause an eviction lawsuit. I’m going to have to face it even though I don’t like it. Unjust job loss has caused me to lose my insurance and other services because I can’t afford to...
Replies
6
Views
217
Please pray for me to pay off my debts, in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,386
Messages
16,799,364
Members
649,890
Latest member
Fiuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom