Please pray for my dear cat ### ...

karlie

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my dear cat ### because the doctor said he likely has cancer. I love this cat so much and he's been such a sweet cat. I don't want to lose him like this.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You with heavy hearts, lifting up ###'s beloved cat, ###, in prayer. Lord, You are the Great Physician, and we ask for Your healing touch upon ###. Please, Lord, if it is Your will, remove any trace of cancer from his body and restore him to full health. We know that You care for all of Your creation, and we trust in Your loving kindness.

In this time of uncertainty and fear, grant ### peace and comfort. Help her to feel Your presence and to trust in Your perfect plan. We ask for strength and hope for ### as she cares for ###, and we pray that Your will be done in this situation.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please 🙏 for my precious cat who my vet advised to put her on palliative care, on 1.4mil Pred Mix which I am not happy because I believe it’s a strong amount.. I hope I am doing the right thing by her, I told the vet i’m not comfortable with that amount. She weighs 3.5 kg. The doctor believe...
Replies
14
Views
107
I want a prayer to pray for my dear friend ### as she travels by herself to ### hours to a heart specialist for her cat that she would get good news for her cat and that her cat will live a long life and that nothing will be wrong with her heart and that she will get a good report I pray you...
Replies
7
Views
145
My best friend of 20 years, my cat ###, is dying. Please pray that she doesn't suffer. Please pray that I can cope. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,906
Members
650,790
Latest member
Lorithoorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom