Hlisa

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for my dear angel and her sons ### ### ### especially ### who is going through a very stressful time that God's loving grace, blessings, kindness, healing, protection, salvation bless them financially, restore, protect, and honor our friendship, relationship. I am afraid of losing her. That holy spirit protect, heal, bless, watch over them in Jesus' loving name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


###, I have read your prayer and I have prayed for God's blessing over every point of your petition. May God bless and protect your friend ### and family abundantly, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We meet 7 years ago. She was a teenager now she's having an addition problem. She's going through a rough time. She was remembering the good time we shared together on a mission trip, I pray Lord that you touch ### heart, even though that we're far away to see each other she's on my prayers...
Replies
11
Views
239
Hello everyone, I kindly ask you to pray for my dear mother. She has been going through a difficult time after a ### and ###, and she is working hard to recover. Please pray that God grants her complete healing, strength, peace, and a return to good health. If you can, please send a prayer or a...
Replies
10
Views
178
Thank you, God the Father, for all your goodness and for calling us when we need you, always present for us, always kind and open to receiving us in your mercy. Dear friends, I kindly ask you to pray for my dear friend ###, who is in very delicate health. Please, may God help her find a doctor...
Replies
9
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom