Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for my dear angel and her sons ### ### ### especially ### who is going through an emotionally depressed stressful time that God's loving grace, blessings, kindness, healing, protection, salvation keep them healthy and safe, bless them financially, restore, protect, and honor our relationship, friendship that holy spirit protect, heal, bless, watch over them in Jesus' loving name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We meet 7 years ago. She was a teenager now she's having an addition problem. She's going through a rough time. She was remembering the good time we shared together on a mission trip, I pray Lord that you touch ### heart, even though that we're far away to see each other she's on my prayers...
Replies
11
Views
238
Hello everyone, I kindly ask you to pray for my dear mother. She has been going through a difficult time after a ### and ###, and she is working hard to recover. Please pray that God grants her complete healing, strength, peace, and a return to good health. If you can, please send a prayer or a...
Replies
10
Views
177
Thank you, God the Father, for all your goodness and for calling us when we need you, always present for us, always kind and open to receiving us in your mercy. Dear friends, I kindly ask you to pray for my dear friend ###, who is in very delicate health. Please, may God help her find a doctor...
Replies
9
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom