Please pray for my daughter whom I dearly love. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am praying for your daughter in Jesus name. May the Lord put a hedge of protection around her and give her wisdom to make good decisions. My daughter was dating a guy who was a bad influence on her while she was in high school. We prayed the Lord would reveal the truth about him to her and he was caught cheating. Years later she married a godly young man. She is so happy and in a good marriage. Now she can minister to other young girls.
Thank you so much for understanding and praying for my daughter! I stand in agreement with you. I have also prayed that she meets a Godly man one day also. You gave me so much encouragement and faith that God will reveal the truth about this guy so she will go back to making Godly decisions about her life. I think it is wonderful that your daughter is ministering to young girls today. That is truly awesome! Love, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter ### whom I picked up to visit me for 2 weeks. She's still living in a care home. I've been praying for her a successful marriage. God has brought her a long way; she's buying her own personal products & things she needs. She was born a premature @ ###. There are still developmental...
Replies
4
Views
302
Please pray for my daughter ### whom has a fear of driving and that she conquers her fears so that she can have a more productive life. I ask also for prayer to break generational curses in my family and restore great wealth abundantly in Jesus name 🙏🏽
Replies
6
Views
307
Please pray for my husband ### whom have been living in with his mistress and has neglected us for months and has been flirting with girls for years. There is no sign of wanting to reconcile. This mistress moved into the house since last December and has made the house just like hers, and the...
Replies
4
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom