please, pray for my daughter which have condition to be ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie12

Beloved of All
please, pray for my daughter who has a condition to be healed in the name of Jesus

thank you

amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a medical condition which makes my menstrual cycles very difficult. Satan also takes advantage of this condition and attacks me harder around the time of my cycle (although I feel this has not happened so much in recent months). Please pray for healing, relief and a cure for all who have...
Replies
6
Views
234
Hello Sir, I hope you are doing well. My name is ###, and I am from ###. Kindly keep me and my wife in your prayers. Please pray that the Lord blesses our business with His abundant favor and provision. We are going through a very difficult time, and we ask that God opens doors of blessing and...
Replies
9
Views
144
My mother suffered a stroke over a year ago, which left her paralyzed on the left side of her body. We have always believed that God would heal her, but last November she was also diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. On March 16, she was rushed to the emergency room. The doctor said...
Replies
10
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom