Please pray for my daughter to sing ...

Father I come to you by faith in the Mighty name of Jesus
. I declare a sudden deliverance on this young lady. Touch her heart, soul, and mind. I bind up every demonic attitude in the mighty name of Jesus. I plea the blood against you deceptive and lying devil in the name of Jesus. Lord I place her and other young people that are plagued with this behaviour in the name of Jesus. I claim back our children in the name of Jesus and we tell you thanks for the victory in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen.
 
Please pray for my ### to sing and listen to spiritual songs instead of the songs with bad words and meanings.
God to bless and change her mind to use her God-given voice and hearing to Jesus.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Father I come to you by faith in the Mighty name of Jesus
. I declare a sudden deliverance on this young lady. Touch her heart, soul, and mind. I bind up every demonic attitude in the mighty name of Jesus. I plea the blood against you deceptive and lying devil in the name of Jesus. Lord I place her and other young people that are plagued with this behaviour in the name of Jesus. I claim back our children in the name of Jesus and we tell you thanks for the victory in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter misses me n calls me happily she Wil get connected to me forever. Unite us mother n daughter loh might lord. She favour's n blesses me she n her husband unite with me as a family. N be benefactors n blessings to me. I claim my daughter with love bless her n her child. In her womb...
Replies
12
Views
327
Please pray for my daughter. My daughter has choosen to follow wrong path and joined some bad people. Because of that she has stopped going to school. She keeps on running away from home. Fighting and lying to parents. Please pray that she stops doing all these bad things and focus on school...
Replies
10
Views
157
God my daughter lives in ###. She say it is a difficult language. She is living there for ### years now with her baby daughter and husband. She struggles to learn th language. I ask that You would give her the wisdom to learn the language to help her to feel more welcome and willing to learn
Replies
12
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,133
Messages
16,796,459
Members
649,676
Latest member
Jiadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom