Please pray for my daughter ###'s success ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpriteSpirit

Servant of All
Please pray for my daughter ###'s success today. She is going on an interview for a job which she desperately needs as she has no income. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and may God abundantly bless you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Honor my prayer request by blessing me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me with the strength, wisdom, knowledge, and an overwhelming, unyielding, passionate, persistent desire to get and stay healthy (spiritually, physically, emotionally, and financially) for the glory of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me with the favor of God upon my life. Heal and make me whole in You Lord Jesus. Bless me to fulfill my God purpose in life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Be Lord of ALL in my life. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. May I come to know You better, love You more, and purpose in my heart, mind, and flesh to live my life to always honor You. Let my character and the lifestyle that I live illustrate to the world and everyone watching that I love You. <><><><>

Bless me financially so that I will be able to tithe, pay all my bills, buy the things that I need, and the things that You want me to have. Bless me so that I will be able to be a blessing to those whom You called me to bless, and be able to save for the future. Bless me Lord Jesus. Bless and protect me. Continue to work on me. Make me fit for the Master’s use. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Encourager ###, LM, CS~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That she may graduate with honors, she will excel especially in the area of math, science and language. That she would be lifted up in this last senior year. She has studied and done well but when it comes to exams she drops her gpa.
Replies
12
Views
174
Lord God, our office is the host and organizer of this year's year-end party happening on 5 December. I pray for the success of everything. May there be no glitches and problems. Everything will fall into proper places. You will be in control, Lord! I also pray for our team esp ### and ###. May...
Replies
5
Views
238
Jesus, I lift up my partner's plans to you. He is really working hard to decipher which next steps to take as he transitions from being laid off from his job (an industry closing down) to a new one. May you please bless his plans for the next steps, may you see how hard he works and how good of...
Replies
8
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,980
Messages
16,794,184
Members
649,557
Latest member
Bhaysareerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom