Please pray for my daughter. I haven't ...

Thank you! Amen.

I pray to our Lord God Almighty to touch her and keep her away from all that is evil. Our beloved God our Father loves us all and he will guide her and bring her to you.
 
Please pray for my daughter. I haven't heard from her in a long while. She has moved cross country to do drugs and live an immoral lifestyle. I have had a worried feeling about her all night. Please, pray angels surround her and bring her to her senses.
I PRAY THAT GOD WILL SEND HIS SIGNAL TO THIS CHILD OF HIS AND SHE WILL RUN BACK TO YOUR EMBRACE IN JESUS NAME
 
Please pray for my daughter. I haven't heard from her in a long while. She has moved cross country to do drugs and live an immoral lifestyle. I have had a worried feeling about her all night. Please, pray angels surround her and bring her to her senses.
Sister ### I'm praying with you. Heavenly Father, the heart of a mother pours out for her child's well-being. I humbly ask that an edge of protection is placed around the daughter. Lord I pray that the Holy Spirit will prompt the daughter to call home. Comfort sister ### and bring her peace in this matter in Jesus' precious name.

Stay strong sister. We are praying for your family.
 
Sister ### I'm praying with you. Heavenly Father, the heart of a mother pours out for her child's well-being. I humbly ask that an edge of protection is placed around the daughter. Lord I pray that the Holy Spirit will prompt the daughter to call home. Comfort sister ### and bring her peace in this matter in Jesus' precious name.

Stay strong sister. We are praying for your family.

Thank you so much for this prayer. I am waiting expectantly for God to answer.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I want my JACKET BACK MY LIGHT BACK NOW that my ### and I have pictures in I have socks missing clothes missing bathing suits missing NEW STUFF RETURNED ITEMS AS WELL THIS IS MEAN SATAN F U SATAN STOP STEALING KILLING DESTROYING MY LIFESTYLE PERIOD PERMANENTLY..LIFE IN I GET A HUSBAND...
Replies
7
Views
129
Earlier this year, we discovered that our daughter had been secretly using Instagram and interacting with boys through social media. By God's grace, after prayer and open conversations, she willingly deleted all her social media accounts. We also noticed that some unhealthy friendships at school...
Replies
11
Views
228
Please protect my daughter from those who are causing conflict, spreading slander, and harboring hatred toward her because she was adopted. Bring Your righteous judgment upon ###, ###, ### & ###, ###, ###, ###, The ###’s, ###, ###, ###, ###, and those in her apartment building who are causing...
Replies
6
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom