Please pray for my daughter. I haven't ...

There's nothing impossible for The Lord.
He can change her heart in a flash.
She will realise her mistakes and sins and will confess and repent. You will get a daughter as you expected. Do not worry.

It's the devil's evil ways inbetween, not her.
He's trying to snatch her from the Almighty.
She's precious and dear to the Lord and will never allow it. The Lord will break the false imagination and thought chains he had injected in her.
You will see her repent and come to you.
Do not worry. Hope in the Almighty Lord, will give you strength during this difficult times.
Amen
Thank you for this encouragement. I'm depending on him because she won't listen to me. I keep praying he will protect her and will send good people to bring her back to Christ.
 
Please pray for my daughter. I haven't heard from her in a long while. She has moved cross country to do drugs and live an immoral lifestyle. I have had a worried feeling about her all night. Please, pray angels surround her and bring her to her senses.
We are warriors in Jesus Name 🙏🏽
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I want my JACKET BACK MY LIGHT BACK NOW that my ### and I have pictures in I have socks missing clothes missing bathing suits missing NEW STUFF RETURNED ITEMS AS WELL THIS IS MEAN SATAN F U SATAN STOP STEALING KILLING DESTROYING MY LIFESTYLE PERIOD PERMANENTLY..LIFE IN I GET A HUSBAND...
Replies
7
Views
129
Earlier this year, we discovered that our daughter had been secretly using Instagram and interacting with boys through social media. By God's grace, after prayer and open conversations, she willingly deleted all her social media accounts. We also noticed that some unhealthy friendships at school...
Replies
11
Views
228
Please protect my daughter from those who are causing conflict, spreading slander, and harboring hatred toward her because she was adopted. Bring Your righteous judgment upon ###, ###, ### & ###, ###, ###, ###, The ###’s, ###, ###, ###, ###, and those in her apartment building who are causing...
Replies
6
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom