Please pray for my confusion and anxiety ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that my grandaughter will accept and embrace her God given female form. I pray that she will have an understanding and receive a miracle from God that she is perfectly made as a girl. I pray that she starts accepting her gender and dresses more femininely. I pray all confusion goes away...
Replies
10
Views
134
Please pray for me that I will be lifted out of this terrible situation. Even though I may have put myself in a position that I am in because I made a mistake I know that God is a forgiving God. Please help me as someone who I Love really thinks a lot of bad things about me and pictures me like...
Replies
11
Views
138
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 3:15 : The couriers went out, spurred on by the king’s command, and the edict was issued in the citadel of Susa. The king and Haman sat down to drink, but the city of Susa was bewildered. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,940
Messages
16,793,874
Members
649,520
Latest member
Bruaniorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom