Please pray for my complete healing. Lord Jesus please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my complete healing. Lord Jesus please hear me, heal me O Lord of all I need, heal my scalp and whole body. To God be all glory! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters, I am depressed, since ### months I am suffering from neck pain due to a bad manipulation accompanied with headache. The doctor told me it is nerve related. Please pray for me for my complete healing by Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
491
Please pray that I’m completely healed from the high blood pressure, rashes, pain, discomfort, nail infection. I believe that I’m healing by Jesus’ stripes. And I thank God for always being so faithful. In Jesus name. Amen Thank you God bless you
Replies
6
Views
327
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19...
Replies
12
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom