Please pray for my colon and abodominal ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in my color comes back healed I have my sight healed please is healed I finally get my Man of dreams that stays with me I have my uncommon favor greatly to get a New home where I can be myself and have my 3 Offsprings over a Man my Mom can come over greatlyyyyy..Life in I get cat food dry...
Replies
6
Views
85
Dears, please pray for healing of my colon and relief from persistent abdominal pain.. 🙏 😟
Replies
10
Views
397
god please heal my colon and my hand. ty ### ###
Replies
7
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom