Please pray for my car getting its ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my name is ###. My car broke down and I urgently need to somehow, someway get $### to fix my car so I can be able to get to work. I can't save up $### right now so I dont know what to do. Feeling helpless n hopeless, but I know God can work miracles.! Please pray for me, my name is ###...
Replies
10
Views
141
Dear Father in heaven I've been seeking you and your wisdom, and knowledge along with help with my finances and pointing me in the right direction with myself. Unfortunately I lost my job 8 months ago, then the government was shut down for 2 months, so I was already behind 2 months to get my...
Replies
9
Views
212
I have given my car for repairs over 2 months back and still haven’t heard back. Praying I get my car back soon and that I don’t have to spend thousands of dollars I am really worried and it’s causing severe anxiety and stress that I cannot focus on other aspects of my life.
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom