Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for my Real Estate business. That I grow, clients reach out to me and want to work with me. That my work finding clients and phone calls turn into clients and more business. That I start getting 5-7 transactions a month. I am going through a divorce and starting a new business and I am scared that I will not be able to take care of myself and my son. Please pray for healing and abundance. That God is with me in all areas of my life as well as my kids. So that I can also help others grow their business as well. Thank you so much. ###
Praying for you ###!! That God would provide for all your needs, emotional, physical and financial. I pray that he puts the right people in your life to support you, and the best clients. Praying for peace as you navigate your divorce and new financial situation.
 
Please pray for my Real Estate business. That I grow, clients reach out to me and want to work with me. That my work finding clients and phone calls turn into clients and more business. That I start getting 5-7 transactions a month. I am going through a divorce and starting a new business and I am scared that I will not be able to take care of myself and my son. Please pray for healing and abundance. That God is with me in all areas of my life as well as my kids. So that I can also help others grow their business as well. Thank you so much. ###
I am also in real estate business! ###, I am believing the goodness will come to your business I pray for favor in the market. That God would remove all barriers including unfair bias from potential clients they would feel drawn to you. 7 transactions a month lets goo! Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to get more clients for my Business ### spa ### plus a month in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
168
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD MY BUSINESSES ARE GREAT I CAN HAVE A GREAT FRANCHISE IN AT LEAST ONE AND HAVE MY FAVOR TO SUCCEED IT CAN STAYYYYYY NO WORRIES..I CAN GET LIABILITY INSURANCE NEEDS FOR MY SUCCESS THEN GET A BOAZ NOT BOZO NO WORRIES WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..
Replies
10
Views
111
Life in I start my business urgently my business anointing makes it specifically in my Business the alphabetical game is over it is over now… I get a great guy hearts desires dreams come true air of mine staysszz a life I love I get to see my family online and in person if they want to have...
Replies
10
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom