Please pray for my brother ###. He is being ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK my ### is home from the hospital. They had to drain an abscess between his lung and liver. Thank you for the prayers, though he still needs them. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother found out today he has cancer of the esophagus please pray for him.
Replies
13
Views
268
Begging you to pray for my brother ### (### years old) he is being influenced by the new age beliefs I used to have. I was into new age before being saved and I influenced him and he is accepting hinduism and this beliefs of new age to the point of almost mocking. Please beg for his soul , he...
Replies
12
Views
357
My brother has a kind heart but he is used because of it from neighbors and friends he has had alot taken from him in his life as I have please prayer that the Lord would restore to him the years that the enemy has come to devour help him ti see who he is and restore his identity I don't have...
Replies
10
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,044
Messages
16,794,703
Members
649,603
Latest member
Dwuisarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom