Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you for letting me know, it hasn’t been answered, I’m still having breakouts all over and getting painful. Thank you and I’m grateful for all prayers ❤️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't understand why my body gets attacked for no reason obviously I don't know where that comes from.
Replies
10
Views
129
Please pray for my health. I have been suffering from psoriasis and lipoma for many years now that has caused a great mental trauma in me. I am always house bound and don't face people due to the fear of rejection. I am lonely and I pray to Jesus for his divine intervention. I need fellow...
Replies
12
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom