please pray for my blood circulation to be healed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
please pray for my blood circulation to be healed a lot a lot better pray for my whole body to feel and be and stay a lot a lot warmer please also pray for my house every room of my home to be a lot a lot warmer and for council to fit new gas central heating and new windows in my home soon please in Jesus name
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my ###'s heart she is facing open heart surgery and has circulation problems I'm praying she is healed I don't believe she would survive that type of surgery.
Replies
9
Views
190
My Father is facing serious pain. He has a wound and he is diabetic. The wound become worse and low blood circulation cause amputation. Please pray for ### for fast recovery and pain relief.
Replies
9
Views
324
I am asking for prayer for my grandmother who is currently in the hospital with no circulation in her left leg and the doctors are talking about amputation. I know that God is a God of all things possible and I believe that he can turn things around for her get her blood circulation and get her...
Replies
8
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,365
Members
649,786
Latest member
Daexeatar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom