Please pray for my best friend's dad (###) who ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter msmith05
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

msmith05

Guest
Please pray for my best friend's dad (###) who was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer today. Please pray the family, the full removal of the cancer, and for his life.
 
I pray God will free you from fear.

I pray God will free you from suffering.

I pray God will fill you with happiness.

I pray God will fill you with loving kindness toward yourself and others.

In Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Thank You Lord that this pancreatic cancer is jet to the name of Jesus. They are healed from this cancer according to 1 Peter 2:24 which says, "By His wounds we are healed". And we ask You in the name of Jesus according to John 16:23 for them to be healed & made whole & for a successful surgery. We declare that Your Word is the final authority in every situation. In Jesus' mighty name we pray, amen!
 
DEAR LORD I ASK THAT YOU TOUCH THEM AND SEND THEM A HEALING MIND BODY AND SOUL, AND ANSWER THIER PRAY REQUEST, IF IT'S YOUR WILL, AMEN
 
I stand in agreement for ###'s healing. Jesus is the same yesterday, today & forevermore! He is The Great Physician!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i want to pray for my best friend, ###, who was diagnosed with breast cancer at ### years old. by God’s grace she made a complete recovery, but one month back, she fell sick again and scans revealed that there was a tumor growing in her lungs. she is in a lot of pain and is too sick to talk or...
Replies
9
Views
185
pls pray for my dad ### who is admitted in hospital for ### days now due to stomach pain and bad cramps making him cry with pain daily, reports coming normal bt doctor can't identify the problem,pls pray lord Jesus heal and deliver him completely and bless him with good health,amen
Replies
9
Views
139
Family please pray for me to receive friendship with someone who can become my best friend, someone who I can share my day with and be comforted by being heard and also hearing what they have to say, in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,163
Members
649,666
Latest member
Muyrourance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom