Please pray for my Baby. ### ######

Hwarowiad

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my Baby. ### ### ### ### ### as she ### her 8 (eight) months today. 7th December. May God cause His face to shine upon her in Jesus mighty name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
198
Please pray for my son he lost the tip of his finger due to a horrible accident and he's only ###. I ask if you can all just pray for his finger to heal beautifully and give him the possibility of growing his nail back. He has gone through so much trauma I just ask for you all to pray for a...
Replies
8
Views
141
I'm coming to you, heavenly Father, for grace and mercy that the doctor will find a heartbeat on my baby. I'm praying that everything is okay and that they will find a heartbeat.
Replies
8
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,786
Messages
16,780,989
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom