Please pray for my Aunt ###, Lord God You know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopelessOne7

Beloved Warrior
Please pray for my Aunt ###,

Lord God You know her trials and sufferings. Please Father look upon her and help her in this time of need. Please Father help her with her depression. Send her peace and comfort. Lord please intervene in her marriage as it is crumbling down. Please Father send my uncle light and clarity. Soften his heart towards her. Father I also pray for my cousin ### that he finds a job soon upon graduation and his fears/anxieties/depression go away. Lord God, please send speedy help to this family. Help them.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep my ###-year-old ###, ###, in your prayers. She has become very ### due to ###, has lost her ### and ###, and is currently undergoing ### for a possible ###. We humbly request your prayers and healing intentions for her complete recovery, renewed strength, and good health. May God...
Replies
10
Views
195
Please pray that my Aunt ###’s health gets better and that God heals and protect her. Please pray that God comforts and protect my Grandma and her siblings. Please pray that I find job soon. Please pray that my relationships get better. Please pray I reach my goals this year. Please pray that...
Replies
7
Views
298
Please pray that my Aunt ###’s health gets better and that God heals and protect her. Please pray that God comforts and protect my Grandma and her siblings. Please pray that I find job soon. Please pray that my relationships get better. Please pray I reach my goals this year. Please pray that...
Replies
11
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom