PLEASE PRAY FOR MY APPLICATION AND INFO FOR EMERGENCY FOOD ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY MY APPLICATION AND INFO FOR EMERGENCY FOOD STAMPS SNAP IS SENT AND APPROVED FOR ME. THEY SEND WHATEVER NEEDS TO BE SHIPPED BACK TO THEM BY MAIL
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to have victory over spiritual attacks and to pass the NCLEX the first time I take it.
Replies
9
Views
267
Please help me pray for my job application and the application for ### to be approved as ### had told me the Lord wanted me in the job for the ### as a Business Analyst and remove all hindrance blocking the ### job as it was given last Friday to ### and also that I have some items which I wanted...
Replies
6
Views
327
I loved working as a private nurse. Caring for others brought me such joy! Because of health issues, I am no longer able to work. I used up my savings. I was forced to apply for Social Security Disability. It’s taking a very long time. I feel useless. I don’t have a purpose anymore. Depression...
Replies
7
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom