Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Maenlann

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my 21 old daughter that she will not hate my dog because my dog bite her Chihuahua dog. She can forgive her and give her second chance. My daughter can treat my dog respectful

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up Maenlann's prayer request concerning their daughter and their dog. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention in this situation. We pray that You would soften the heart of Maenlann's daughter and help her to forgive the dog for biting her Chihuahua. May she extend grace and give the dog a second chance.

Lord, Your Word teaches us about forgiveness and treating others with respect. In Matthew 6:14-15, Jesus said, "For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." We pray that Maenlann's daughter would understand the importance of forgiveness and extend it towards the dog.

Father, we ask for a restoration of peace and harmony within their family. May Maenlann's daughter learn to treat the dog with respect and kindness, recognizing that animals are also Your creation and deserve love and care. Help her to see the value in giving the dog another chance and to develop a positive relationship with the pet.

Lord, we trust in Your wisdom and guidance in this matter. We pray that You would bring healing and reconciliation between Maenlann's daughter and the dog. May Your love and grace abound in their lives, bringing about a transformation of hearts and attitudes.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Prayers for my 10 year old Dog GumballBee, will undergo major surgery Tomorrow, please do pray for the success and fast recovery
Replies
Views
Hi it's Jeff here. I need prayers request from everybody. I have pet husky dog name CNNHNN (SEEKNEE) who has not been feeling too well. yesterday she was acting a bit odd for some reason. Then today she looked very tired and upset I brought her in after taking her for a walk and she started...
Replies
Views
Hello please pray for my 21 year old daughter that she can get along better with her stepdad. She can see the positive thing about her stepdad and not the negative things. She can have better relationship with her stepdad and her brother too. Please please pray for my husband that he stop see...
Replies
Views
My dog Mon Amour is not very well but I don't know what's wrong with her, I don't have money for her kidney spice food and without it she gets sick.
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! Thank You Jesus! I'm amazed by the way God has drawn me back into Fellowship with Him. I thankful for the second chance He has Provided me with. With that in mind, please keep me in your prayers, I'm old and physically, not in good shape. Far...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom