Please pray for miracle for my ###.she ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have stage IV colon cancer. The medicine I'm getting now seems to be able to stop the progress of the cancer and on ### I find out if that is still the case. I depend on my husband for medicine and food. My husband is very kind to strangers, but not so kind to me and our children, especially...
Replies
9
Views
188
Please pray for my Mother ###. She is now in critical condition, oxygen level we’re very low and heart beat is also going down. But she is still fighting inspite of the pain she is still moving. Please pray for a miracle because I still have faith that she will recover. It looks impossible but...
Replies
10
Views
399
I need a miracle - please pray for me, my mom is not well and is ###, she needs my support. I am in trouble financially, spiritually, and legally and I need a miracle not just for me so that I can take care of y mom, but more importantly, so that she is comfortable and her medical condition...
Replies
15
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,944
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom