PLEASE PRAY FOR MIGHTY HEALING IN MY BLOOD CIRCULATION ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR MIGHTY HEALING IN MY BLOOD CIRCULATION AND FOR MY WHOLE BODY HOME TO FEEL AND BE ALOT ALOT WARMER FEEL SO COLD LORD JESUS HEAL EVERY SINGLE ORGAN BLOOD TISSUE BONE OF MY WHOLE BODY HEAL IT LORD MAKE IT NORMAL I PRAY IN JESUS NAME I WILL NEVER EVER FEEL BE SO COLD EVER AGAIN LORD HEAL MY BLOOD CIRCULATION LUNGS CHEST SKIN HAIR SCALP EVERY PART OF ME LORD I ASK YOU THE FLOOD ME WITH YOUR HEALING POWER THIS NIGHT PLEASE RESTORE MY HEALTH BLESS MY HEALTH MAKE IT EXCELLENT STRONG PROTECT IT IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my ###'s heart she is facing open heart surgery and has circulation problems I'm praying she is healed I don't believe she would survive that type of surgery.
Replies
9
Views
189
I pray that God heal me from every evil attacks, let every family altar be destroyed, every evil In ### I was diagnosed with hypertensive heart disease. That affected the aorta of my heart. Since that time I started experiencing fast heart beat (tachycardia). I am also experiencing...
Replies
8
Views
445
Blood circulation in my mother's legs is very less. Her leg is swelling and she is at so much pain. No matter what medicine has taken, the leg wound is not going away. Please pray to Jesus to heal the wound on my mother's leg and increase her legs' blood circulation. Pray to Mother Mary also. Amen
Replies
10
Views
431
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom