Please pray for mercy from my creditors. ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlwjdw

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for mercy from my creditors. I need God's wisdom in dealing with my finances. I am behind in my bill including rent and my car just broke down.

Thank you.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

first I'd just like to say thank you for the time you put into praying for me and showing me that you care. I need mercy from God to help me with my ADHD symptoms, it has extremely impacted my life and made me not able to advocate for myself when I needed to. And it's important that I can...
Replies
8
Views
304
I need Jesus so much in my life right now to defend me from false accusations and for me to prove my point. I need more than that. I wish I could die. If you're feeling overwhelmed or in distress, it's important to reach out to someone who can provide support, such as a trusted friend, family...
Replies
9
Views
355
please pray God and Jesus show me mercy and make me funny.
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,950
Members
649,735
Latest member
Gruamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom