Please pray for me

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina

Servant of All
Hello, I would like to thank all of you who have prayed for me this year, I pray for you all daily and the support and encouragement from true prayer warriors like yourselves means more than I can say. I have been battling the enemy for quite some time and although he does his best to defeat me, with God's help and grace I am still standing and believing that THERE IS a good plan and purpose for my life and these difficulties I have been having. So I would like to wish you all God's GREATEST blessings in the year 2009 and humbly, ever so humbly and with a thankful heart ask you for your prayers.

Amen

Gina, you are welcome, I truly believe the Lord has directed every single one of here together for a reason, and that is for love, support, understanding and unity in prayer for one another. Thank you as well my friend, in Jesus name I pray for your life to be blessed beyond your prayers or dreams, amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Lord, guide and protect Gina in this New Year. Bless Gina abundantly, place your shield around her Lord. Give her courage and strength to know she can do this with YOU! Teach her to rely on you Lord, you will take care of her in all aspects of her life. In Jesus Name Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom