Please pray for me.

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting you up in prayer as you marked this special milestone in your life. What a joy it was to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to pour out His abundant blessings over the year ahead—may it truly be filled with His beauty, wonder, success, and deep joy in every area of your life. We prayed fervently for your walk with God to grow stronger and more intimate with each passing day, that He would open doors no man or circumstance could close, and that He would grant you perfect health according to His perfect will.

As these days have passed, we continue to hold your request close to our hearts. If God has already moved in mighty ways—if you’ve seen His hand at work in your life, your ministry, or your health—we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony could be a blessing to so many others who are trusting in Him. If, however, you’re still waiting and longing to see His promises fulfilled, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We would be honored to continue standing with you in prayer, believing with you for His perfect timing and provision.

May the Lord continue to draw you nearer to Himself, filling your days with His peace, His presence, and His purpose. We pray all these things in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Hello, I would like to say a "huge" thank you to you pastor and all your prayer partners who prayed for me for my birthday. I had an extremely quiet but prayerful day. I didn't feel happy at all on the day. The next day then I felt something did happen for me yesterday. Nevertheless, I thank God for a very peaceful day and for giving me the privilege of enjoying another birthday in good health. I am trusting Him for great blessings and wonderful miracles this new year of my life. I would like to say a special thank you to ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### for praying for me. I am forever grateful. I love all of you with all of my heart and may God bless all who prayed for me. Cannot thank you enough. God bless you all. Stay well in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family. God, please protect me and my son and bless us with good health, healing, peace, happiness, and long lives. Bring love, honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, healing, stability, and understanding into my relationship, and open the door for us to have a safe, peaceful...
Replies
9
Views
174
I recently graduated and am currently looking for a job in my field. I have a ton of bills and need a job that will provide for my needs and allow me to use my gifts for God’s glory. I have also been single for pretty much my entire life and am desiring a husband/marriage but have not met the...
Replies
5
Views
118
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
639
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom